Saturday, December 14, 2013

Instant Mocha Coffee Mix

I was really sad when my favorite "Double Dutch Chocolate" coffee mix was discontinued. So, always up for a challenge, I  decided to try to make my own version. You should have most of these ingredients already in your pantry.

Mocha Coffee Mix

1 1/2 cups non-fat Dry Milk
1 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
3/4 cup Powdered Creamer
1/2 cup baking Cocoa (I used Dutch Processed)
1/3 cup Instant Coffee (reg or decaf)
1/4 tsp. salt
2  rounded TBSP. Malt Powder

Sift ingredients together.  Store in an air-tight container in a cool pantry.
Mix 3 rounded tablespoons mix into a mug with boiling water. Stir well.

It tastes better when sipped out of an Artisan mug...


1 comment:

  1. Well folks, I messed up! The recipe should read 1 3/4 cups Powdered Sugar not just 3/4 cup. Sorry for the hassle!

    ReplyDelete